Monday, 7 August 2017

Graphic: Generator fumes kill 7 members of a family in Rivers



Seven members of a family lost their lives last Thursday due to suspected fumes from a generator set positioned close to the window of their home in Oyigbo, Rivers State. Neighbors who did not see any member of the family step out on Friday decided to make some inquiries by knocking on their door. No one answered their knocks.
By Saturday, the smell emanating from their rooms led to the neighbors breaking the door leading to the apartment. The swollen corpses of the deceased family members were found inside the rooms in the house. They have been removed and deposited at the state morgue.







Please support us by liking our FACEBOOK page and be the first to get dialy breaking news.
Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts